Sunday, June 17, 2018

About me


About Me.

  • ·       Born in California, lived there for 11 years. Studied there from kindergarten to 5th grade.
  • ·       Moved along with my family to Bangalore in 2011.
  • ·       Decided to go to Greenwood High School, in Bangalore, and studied ICSE there from 6th to 10th grade.
  • ·       Stayed in Greenwood for 11th and 12th grades, studying ISC curriculum.
  • ·       Decided to pursue engineering in an Indian college.
  • ·       Took coaching at Allen Career Institute for two years, to help with entrance exams.
  • ·       Wrote 10th and 12th Boards, along with exams such as SAT as well as Subject SAT’s, VITEEE, JEE Mains & Advanced, PESSAT, COMEDK and BITSAT.
  • Got 96.2% in 10th Boards (ICSE), 98.25% in 12th Boards (ISC).
  • ·       Got admission at BITS Pilani for Computer Science.




If this type of education plan is similar to what you had in mind, then this blog will definitely be helpful, because I will explain exactly how I got there, and what other options I had that you may wish to follow, if it is better suited for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Choice of School.

Choice of School In this part I'll only be talking about Bangalore schools because I've lived here for 7 years and know a fair...